Public Surplus Store
Come to the Public Surplus Store. We sell surplus items generated by all UConn departments. Items for sale change every month. Check it out—you never know what treasure you’ll find! See Public Surplus Store – Location / Map.
Store Hours – 2019
The store is open to the public and to UConn the second Friday of every month, 10am – 3pm.
NOTE: The store is closed when the University Storrs campus is closed due to winter/inclement weather. See UConn Alert.
Fridays, 10am – 3pm
Friday, Mar 08
Friday, Apr 12
Friday, May 10
Friday, Jun 14
Friday, Jul 12
Friday, Aug 09
Friday, Sep 13
Friday, Oct 11
Friday, Nov 08
Friday, Dec 12
- All sales CASH ONLY.
- All items sold “As Is.” No guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied.
- Returns, trades, or refunds are not permitted.
- Items not removed when sold may be picked up any Tuesday or Thursday from 1pm-3pm before the next store opening. Receipt must be shown when picking up. (Pick-up at the rear of the building at the loading dock)
- Items not picked up will be put back in the store for resale.
- Items may not be exactly as marked. Every effort is made to ensure accurate labeling, however we’re not responsible for label errors.
Questions? Please call 860-486-3094.